The course deals with the most important aspects of share schemes and employee ownership in a single e–learning module divided into four main sections: overview of employee ownership; technical essentials: legal, tax and accounting; building a business case for employee share ownership and employee engagement; and an international perspective.
Having completed the course you will feel confident discussing:
- Different employee ownership structures
- The UK tax-advantaged share schemes
- The benefits of and evidence for employee share ownership
- Essential elements of legal, tax and accounting issues
- Opportunities at start-up and succession
The ESOP Certificate is ideal for those taking their first steps in employee share ownership and would benefit:
- New recruits to the share scheme world (company secretarial, HR or advisers)
- Share scheme professionals looking for broader knowledge
- SME advisers who want to be able to spot employee ownership opportunities for clients
- People taking an informed interest in employee ownership practice
- See the full list of benefits you will enjoy
- Familiarise yourself with the course structure
- Find out more about the attendance price
- Have a look at the academic year timetable
- Find out what our former students and experts think
- Explore our e-learning facilities
- Read a synopsis of the Certificate course content
E-learning allows you to fit the course around your schedule with competitive pricing giving you value for money at £750 (VAT may be applicable).
Applications for the spring 2016 term are now closed.
The next course start date will be announced soon.